Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song.
(NIV) Psalm 95:2
My favorite Holiday is Thanksgiving! I love, love this holiday!!
I had a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving. It was about family and friends. It was busy, loud, reflective, and full of laughter and contentment.
We all have so much to be thankful for.
The presents we give to each other on Thanksgiving are from our hearts.
Thanksgiving Day is a beautiful reminder for us to stop and thank God for all that He has given us - the big things and the little things.
The biggest thing is God's love, grace and mercy that He gives each of us everyday.
In my journal I have the words to a song that is about God's priceless gift to us.
I come broken to be mended.
I come wounded to be healed.
I come empty to be filled.
I come desperate to be rescued.
I come guilty to be pardoned.
I come lost to be saved.
And I am welcomed with open arms just as I am.
I pray you will take time everyday to worship Him and thank HIm.
Your Father welcomes you with open arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment